Thursday, August 28, 2008






im hayley.my favorite color is green.i love potatoes... all kinds.i enjoy bubble baths.i am honest.i refuse to wear shoes without socks... but flip flops are my favorite, so its really not a problem.i am a dreamer.politics bore me.promises are made to be kept, not broken.i love dogs!horses too.someday i will have a husky named Rocky.my little sister gives me the best advice.i am very indecisive.i love to laugh.i like to read...believe it or not.i think the phrase, "i love you" is thrown around too carelessly in premature relationships, yet not voiced enough amongst loved ones.i need my independence... don't tell me what to do.i hate being lied to.i love having meaningful conversation.i think happiness is a state of mind.i believe in angels.though not any time soon, i cant wait to be a mom.i can't stand screaming music.i love eating warm brownies and slightly melted ice cream...right out of the container.my mom is one of my best friends.i know i can do anything i set my mind to... Just Focus and Do It.i love the beach.i enjoy cleaning.i'm not high maintanence.but i am sensitive.i think its sad that the people you never expect to let you down, probably will.i find it incredibly attractive when a boy plays the piano.or guitar.i love the goonies.i believe in happy endings despite my parents unsucessful marriage.sunsets are better that sunrises...simply because you don't have to wake up early to watch them.

3 comments:

*Mary* said...

That post is so you. I love it. Now just go to my blog and click on the link for free backgrounds and get you one. It's not hard you just have to follow the instructions. I love you!! Take care and Remember Who You ARE And.... you know the rest!!

Kristina said...

hey there girl.. I can't believe that you are in college now, you sure make me feel like and old fart.. It seems like yesterday that Sarah,Mary and I would babysit you...oh my heck I feel so old...
good luck in school, and I'm with Mary, remember who you are, because at college it gets crazy...
You are such a cute girl, try not to make to many boys fall in love you with..

this is Kristina Bastow Olsen you can check out my blog from Marys under the Olsens...

Once apon a time. said...

Hey Hayley,
I know that we haven't talked much, since Weber High, even then about 9th grade, but I saw Mary's blog, and noticed yours, hope things are freakisly amazing at Dixie, you are at Dixie right??!

See ya!
Kirsie Bastow